new students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leah27

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just got accepted to U Maryland pharmacy school!!!!! Can I join the "big kid" forum now?!?! Just kidding.. Does anyone on here go to U. Maryland? I went to the interview and was really excited, but I'd like to hear more about the school. I'm also debating whether or not to accept the offer... they only accept 41 out of staters.. of which I am one.... but they require a 800 $ non-refundable by dec. 2...... I applied to 9 other schools.. maryland was umong my top choices.. guess I just wish I had more info and more time to decide.. any input or advice is welcome... thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations!

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats! U of MD has a solid program!!! wonderful news! you are welcome to ask any question regarding your pharmacy student career. wow i am happy too! :thumbup:

Congrats Leah! Thats awesome that you got accepted so early on in the process.

Congratulations Leah!
I just got accepted to U Maryland pharmacy school also.

Congratulations! Wow, acceptances already?? When did you send in your application?

I started the application the day PharmCAS opened... I was completly done with my app to maryalnd in early July. Jacob.... r u going to accept??

congrats leah and jacob, I too was recently interviewed and accepted into U. Md. I will be attending rather than risk losing my spot and not getting accepted into another program.

Awesome! I am going to accept also. The more I read about it, the more and more excited I am to be accpeted there! The school seems pretty prestigious, the city seems up and comming, and the opportunities avalible seem great. Does anyone on SDN go to U Maryland or have any experiences wtih the school? I'm intrested to find out as much as i can!