Veterinarian Sub-Forums

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
All-

We have created a separate subform now for What Are My Chances-WAMC and Help Me Decide: Vet School X vs Y.

You can see them at the top of the pre vet forum. I have left a redirect in the huge original what are my chances thread, but moved it to the subform. People will start creating their own threads from now on however so we can better see when someone hasn't gotten a reply.

For the help me decide, I know we will always have the caveat of go to the cheapest school, however I want the advice to be school specific for pros and cons for each from current students. This will be asked every year, and having a concentrated thread comparing schools will be helpful to current and future applicants alike. It is a way to help keep the factors thread but in a more focused format.

As always, please always be civil to each other. For those asking for advice, please remember that these are your peers and they are taking the time to offer their personal take on things. Please try not to get defensive if their advice is not what you want to hear, but instead look at it as something to keep in mind.

We are going to be improving the SDN veterinary community as a more complete resource for pre-vets, students, and veterinarians continually, so please feel free to either post here or PM me if you have ideas that you would like to see implemented on the site.

Cheers!!

we-always-work-hard-today-for-a-better-tomorrow.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 31 users