This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Moss

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In an effort to utilize the publicly available physician compare dataset, I have put together two search tools for anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and AAs. The newer one, the Employer Search Tool allows query (by state or name) of employers of anesthesia professionals. Default sort is by descending order of number of employees. Clicking on the number of employees then autoqueries the Professional Search Tool to see who the individual employees are. Or you can start from the individual. I hope you find this useful. If not its kind of curious to play with. I am open to any suggestions for improvement or expansion PM or otherwise.

Thank you,
DM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.