Step III New/Updated Step 3 Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futuredoctor10

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
According to the USMLE World website, they have updated their Qbank for the new Step 3.

Any other prep companies have test material or qbanks updated for Step 3?
 
According to the USMLE World website, they have updated their Qbank for the new Step 3.

Any other prep companies have test material or qbanks updated for Step 3?

I took it Sept 29-30 and UW was adding questions almost daily while I was going through it. I felt like these were geared towards the exam changes.

UW qbank and UW CCS are all you need, seriously.
 
Last edited:
I agree..you need UW q bank and CCS. I like them. I am doing Archer theory and ccs course also because I felt I needed a proper course. Some people can manage with just q-banks. For me, I need a course to understand concept before I do questions. That is how I did my step 2. I did kaplan course for step 2 CK and then did uw qbank .
I am a Psychiatry resident and do not want to take risk with new format exam. I feel Archer and Uworld covered most of what I needed but I can use more help. Does anyone know any good review books I can read ?