New Walmart initiative for their RPHs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

trailerpark

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any Walmart pharmacy managers, staff or floaters in here. I found out a highly disturbing rumor is true and would like to chat privately.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Saw in another thread that they were replacing pharmacy managers with general store managers or something like that.
 
[TE="trailerpark, post: 16831742, member: 549863"]It's about making all full time pharmacists salaried.[/QUOTE]

Ive been told it will be at different hours per pay period. ..I.e. 48 hr, 72 hr, etc. for salaried rphs. Don't know about all full time though.
 
Interesting; I remember this particular pediatric hospital making a push to convert staff rphs from hourly to salary as well. I wonder how that went?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Simple answer don't be a floater. Wag has never paid for mileage except over certain distances.
 
Last I checked anything under 50 miles from your home store isn't paid but I don't travel anymore.