New York Medical College Interview

Started by svarian
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

svarian

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Is anyone scheduled to interview at New York Medical College in the next few weeks? Is anyone coming from out of state and if so, how do you plan on getting around?

I was thinking of using the train to get to Valhalla (starting from Grand Central Station) but I have to find a way to get to the college itself.

Thanks!
 
I'm scheduled for an interview next Friday, the 25th! I'm from MA, I was planning on driving down, it's not too far for me and it's fairly straightforward
 
Has anyone heard from them since the fall? I applied late so I'm just curious if they are going to hold some later interviews 🙂