This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrG1980

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have completed my supervisory post-doc hours but have not yet passed the EPPP. I have taken it 3 times, and it is my understanding that I can take it once more before a year is up. Here are my questions:

1)If I fail the EPPP a 4th time, does the process restart? On other words, can I take it another 4 times?

2)If my hours are completed but I have not passed the EPPP, am I still permitted to be working seeing clients?

3) I am working u dee a limited permit that was initially created 9/2020 and expired 9/2021. I was given an extension, and it’s now good through 9/2022. How many additional extensions will NY give?