Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know federal loans are our best option when it comes to paying for dental school. However, for the Federal Direct Stafford Loan unsubsidized, there's a limit of ~$40,000 per academic year. If someone needs to borrow more than this amount to cover all costs, what loans do dental students typically take out?
I do know about the Federal Graduate PLUS loan but that has a fixed interest rate of 7.9% with a 4% net origination fee. Does anyone know of any private loans that might have a lower interest rate than 7.9%? Some private loans seem to have variable rates that have a large range.
I do know about the Federal Graduate PLUS loan but that has a fixed interest rate of 7.9% with a 4% net origination fee. Does anyone know of any private loans that might have a lower interest rate than 7.9%? Some private loans seem to have variable rates that have a large range.