Newcomers "What are my chances?" Threads

Started by schnell8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

schnell8

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not a moderator of this website but up above is a sticky thread called "Sticky: GPA's, GRE's, XTRA's, ACCEPTANCES." Most of us longtime posters have posted our stats in that thread to compare with as well as our schools (acceptances, denials, where we are going...). I am posting this just to give some of you newcomers a heads up to check out that thread before posting. ESPECIALLY if you have a GPAs of a 3.5 or higher only because there are some people who take offense to it for certain reasons but I digress.. It will save clutter on the forums and might even give you more detailed insight then you would find by starting a new thread! 😀

Otherwise, welcome! 🙂
 
👍👍

The sticky thread referred to is searchable and you would be better served doing some research there and examining your chances empirically based off of the experience of hundreds of people who have posted in that thread than you would be by staring a "what are my chances" thread. I'm sure almost every PT school in the country has been mentioned by now, so there is not reason why you shouldn't find something.