news from UIC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bokermmk

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at UIC in late January. They said they would review this round of apps Feb 15th. My status page hasnt changed (well, except for its color). Anyone else interviewing around this time get any change on their status page? Or receive anything in the mail? Others who interviewed earlier in the year, how long did it take to hear back?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed 12/9 and was accepted 1/8. Hang tight, you'll probably hear something any time now.

After they meet your status page will change with an additional box saying "Additional Correspondence" followed by a date. I'm not sure what time of month they actually meet. I interviewed Dec. 22 and had the "Additional Correspondence" posted on Jan. 9. I received my acceptance letter a few days later. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in early Jan and still have not had a status page change. I got my hopes up when I received a big envelope from UIC yesterday. However, the envelope said they knew I interviewed with them and invited me to apply to their MD/PhD program. I don't understand and how can you apply to the program after the AMCAS deadline has passed???
:(

Yeah I am also anxiously awaiting a response from UIC! The color of my status page was different one day last week, but it has returned to normal. I am not sure what all of that means, but I totally feel your pain...I checked my mail today and still no work! I plan on giving it until Friday afternoon and then I will be making some calls! I am getting sick of the rejection letter...they are getting pretty old already....hehehehe! Best wishes and best of luck!

what is the url for the status check page?

I interviewed in mid-fall and they still haven't made a decision on my application. They meet once a month and send an email that says "a decision has not yet been made". Hopefully this won't happen to you, but just to warn you...

But I got accepted to Rush, so I don't care anymore :)

thanks puzzlebox!

Does anybody know for sure when the adcom meets, I've heard the 15th but alotta people seem to have had decisions made during other times?