Jan 11, 2021
I plan on taking cell, physics I and organic 2 this semester and a pre-health orientation for a total of 14 hours (O chem and physics w/ lab). Does 3 sciences sound like suicide?

EdgeTrimmer

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
3 science classes is risky but you are only taking 14 credits only so should be OK. Do you go to a large public or private school? How is grading in OChem and Physics?

la flame

2+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
hmm i would say yes if you were taking a 3rd lab but your schedule sounds doable. How are your labs at your schools? Ochem was a breeze at mine but physics was brutal

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
7+ Year Member
May 10, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I don't usually recommend taking three science courses but since it is really your only courses for the semester it is doable. Your organic 2 should roll along since you've already progressed past OChem 1 but physics will be like a new language. So I would make sure you are on top of it this semester. You can't really slack in either OChem 2 or Physics (at least that's how it was at my undergrad).

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.