Next advice for classes this semester.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brant Trease

Reaction score
I plan on taking cell, physics I and organic 2 this semester and a pre-health orientation for a total of 14 hours (O chem and physics w/ lab). Does 3 sciences sound like suicide?

Members don't see this ad.

3 science classes is risky but you are only taking 14 credits only so should be OK. Do you go to a large public or private school? How is grading in OChem and Physics?

hmm i would say yes if you were taking a 3rd lab but your schedule sounds doable. How are your labs at your schools? Ochem was a breeze at mine but physics was brutal

I don't usually recommend taking three science courses but since it is really your only courses for the semester it is doable. Your organic 2 should roll along since you've already progressed past OChem 1 but physics will be like a new language. So I would make sure you are on top of it this semester. You can't really slack in either OChem 2 or Physics (at least that's how it was at my undergrad).

Reactions: 1 user