Next generation's scientists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What the *&%$?

Doesn't the Uncle's decision to participate show that her is not an intelligent human either?
 
1st Place: "Using Prayer To Microevolve Latent Antibiotic Resistance In Bacteria"

!!!

At least they did better than the "Life Doesn't Come From Non-Life", where they controlled conditions thusly: "also prayed to God not to do anything miraculous during the course of the experiment, so as not to disqualify the findings"


Rediculous as it may seem, I don't think (based on the surrounding site appearance, content, and outlinks) that this is intended to be a joke. It's sometimes hard to figure out which sites are real, and which are parodies that walk the line closely, so I'm not sure of which category this fits into.

---

Read a bit more - definitely not a joke, but extremely frightening.

I'm scared of humans who vocally express strong opinions.
 
The site is really well done, I bet actual creationists would have a difficult time realizing that it's satire. It reminds me of the Colbert Report. The correspondents dinner bit was hilarious :laugh: and it's amazing he they actually let him do it