Next Step Fill Lengths

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gossssipgirl45673

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have done NS 1-3 and haven't done so hot considering my goal is to score 510. I got about 501/502 on them and my CARS score has remained consistent. The weird thing is that I have the NS 108 passages for CARS and do better on those than the FL's . Anyone else feel the same way or am I just doomed :(

Members don't see this ad.

I felt the same way today after feeling exausted trying to push through NS8 and not doing too hot (503). Idk what it is. I just felt way less on the ball today than other FL ive taken. I agree with you about CARS too... I think it might be my timing in a FL setting? I always rush the last couple passages and get a ton wrong but do well on most of the rest. I haven't done much of the NS108 yet but it seems about the same level of difficulty, I just do better cause I time myself doing 4-5 passages instead of 9. I am pretty consistent at 60-65% on the CARS FL but have gotten above 70% on NS108. I just REALLY hope I can raise my verbal score to around a 126-127 by September 1st...

I felt the same way today after feeling exausted trying to push through NS8 and not doing too hot (503). Idk what it is. I just felt way less on the ball today than other FL ive taken. I agree with you about CARS too... I think it might be my timing in a FL setting? I always rush the last couple passages and get a ton wrong but do well on most of the rest. I haven't done much of the NS108 yet but it seems about the same level of difficulty, I just do better cause I time myself doing 4-5 passages instead of 9. I am pretty consistent at 60-65% on the CARS FL but have gotten above 70% on NS108. I just REALLY hope I can raise my verbal score to around a 126-127 by September 1st...
Im in the same boat :(