1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Next Steps......

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by TripleDegree, Apr 19, 2004.

1. TripleDegree

TripleDegree Joker Doctor
    10+ Year Member

Now that the dreaded beast has ended, its time to switch gears.....

- When do we write the personal statement?
    - When do we start lining up the LORs?
    - When can we start preparing the application?
    - What about transcripts?

Does anyone have a nice roadmap that they could share? I'd like to target the 1st or 2nd week of June for sending my application.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shock827

shock827 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

My guess is...
    now
    now
    now
    now

:D

4. aegis

aegis Primary Care and Aerospace
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I was told to start working on my personal statement now. You should definitly be soliciting for your LOR if you havent already. Although you have some time on this, I dont think we really need LOR until you start sending your secondarys back. The amcas application is available like may 3rd or something like that. So my advisor told me to download it and start writing the essays as soon as I can. The actual application can be submited some time in early June. I guess we pay all the money at that time too. I think its like 130$ for your first school and then 30$ for every school after that? Then you sit on your butt and pray.