NextStep, EK 1001, TBR, TPR etc.

Started by ansid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ansid

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Selling my MCAT NextStep set - it includes 10 books that include content review books and SEPARATE Questions books with 1000+ questions in each book. Selling for $150. Mint condition.

Also selling The Berkley Review CARS workbook - new edition. Untouched. $35. (I can't ship this out until July 5th, however)

TPR (Princeton Review Books) - almost new, some writing but in very light pencil so completely erasable. Complete set: $100.

ExamKracker 1001 Series complete package for all sections - $60.

I'll throw in the MCAT Official Guide (still in the wrap) and the Kaplan Flashcards free with either purchase of NextStep or TPR sets.

Venmo/Paypal/Cash ONLY. Must pay for S&H separately. Unless you're in New Jersey (North or Central - I divide my time between Bergen county and Middlesex) and want to pick it up.

I can send any pictures if you need them. If I'm shipping, you will get the tracking number and everything.

🙂