NHSC student to services 2019-2020 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

enamel88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back regarding acceptances for the student to services? When do they start letting people know? I just checked the status today and still shows "in review."
 
I have not heard anything. For some reason I had in my mind that we wouldnt find out anything until May?
 
I thought it was sometime in March? I wish sooner so I can figure out my direction for jobs 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone still waiting I got notified on 3/4 via email. It’s weird bc it states $120k in 4 installments but with a 3 year service requirement? How does that work?