NIH TL1 Training Grants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blackhawk101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking a research year in between third and fourth year of med school. I am looking into grants now. I understand that HHMI has been discontinued for the time being.

Does anyone know anything about the NIH TL1 grants? How do you go about applying for them? How competitive are they? How much is the stipend? Any help is appreciated.

Here's a link for more info:
Activity Codes Search Results

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking a research year in between third and fourth year of med school. I am looking into grants now. I understand that HHMI has been discontinued for the time being.

Does anyone know anything about the NIH TL1 grants? How do you go about applying for them? How competitive are they? How much is the stipend? Any help is appreciated.

Here's a link for more info:
Activity Codes Search Results
I've never heard of them but they sound like T32 grants and thus are institutional grants. You have to find an institutional that has one and apply. The institute's Office of Research or program office would have more information.

Reactions: 1 user