NJ License by Reciprocity

Started by Rukn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rukn

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

So I completed the online application and they sent a checklist. Am I to mail these items on the checklist or upload them on their website?

No one answers the phone at the board.

Ridiculous.
 
Depends what it is. I believe some can be uploaded and others have to be mailed. Fingerprints and background checks are automatically received after you pass them. The check for fees needs to be mailed.
 
Hey guys,

So I completed the online application and they sent a checklist. Am I to mail these items on the checklist or upload them on their website?

No one answers the phone at the board.

Ridiculous.
Hey there,
I'm looking to reciprocate to NJ as well. Were you able to find the verification of employment form? The application says to go to the downloadable application for the form which I am unable to locate. Ty!