Nj Mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apharmx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone take the NJ MPJE? Please share your experience. Also, is 120 tablets the max a pt can get of a CII? Assuming the patient doesn't have cancer or intractable pain. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I take it on Friday. I'll let you know.

and yes, 120 tabs or 30 day supple

ok that f'in sucked. Test was hard as hell. I found myself guessing about 2/3 the time.
Anyhow..

Make sure you know the Federal and NJ pharmacist manual by heart. They as TONS of questions on Controls, Rx requirements and who can prescribe things.

If you see a #, make sure you memorize it. (i.e.. how many days do you have to....

how long can you.....

how much can you...)

All the other questions were just random (no way you could have studied for them)

Oh yah! make sure you read up on CE requirements, I had a few questions on those too

Members don't see this ad :)
ok that f'in sucked. Test was hard as hell. I found myself guessing about 2/3 the time.
Anyhow..

Make sure you know the Federal and NJ pharmacist manual by heart. They as TONS of questions on Controls, Rx requirements and who can prescribe things.

If you see a #, make sure you memorize it. (i.e.. how many days do you have to....

how long can you.....

how much can you...)

All the other questions were just random (no way you could have studied for them)

Oh yah! make sure you read up on CE requirements, I had a few questions on those too

hey modat did u take the test in somerset today? if so i think i know who u are... sorry i couldn't recognize u at first cause of my bad vision... im taking my mjpe on the 6th.... best of luck

does the NJ board of pharmacy send any study materials for the MPJE and if some one already took the NJ MPJE could you please email me so that I can speak to you, thanks.