njms 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yep, i'll be around!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be around too..I signed up for the S.H.A.R.E thing, the Bears game, the bbq, and the NYC night out thing...it should be fun!

Hey..Does anyone have the number handy that we are supposed to call to change the electric into our name for 180 W Market? I know that they gave us the sheet with the number on it, but it seems it got lost upon the move-in. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey..Does anyone have the number handy that we are supposed to call to change the electric into our name for 180 W Market? I know that they gave us the sheet with the number on it, but it seems it got lost upon the move-in. Thanks!

PSEG: 1-800-436-7734

When you call, select the option for moving.

Thank you Thank you Thank you MundaneMD!

No prob.

You sound like I just saved your life or something. You didn't, by any chance, have your electricity cut off or something, did you? :smuggrin:

Who's ready for some painting? And the pre-orientation bbq? Free lunch and free dinner. I could get used to this.

Hi NJMS class of 2012. Is anyone on-line here from the 7 year BA/MD program with TCNJ or Rutgers? I have some questions specifically for the combined programmers. Thanks much,

Hello. I hope you can help me. I'm not in med school yet (adult career changer). I'm interested in NJMS, and I'm wondering about the daily schedule.

I understand it's an integrated curriculum which I prefer. Are you in class until 5:00 most days, or is there any early time for study? I hope all studying won't have to take place late at night. I have a family. I expect a reasonable amount at night, but, hopefully, not into the wee hours of morning, except for tests.

What drew you to the school, if you don't mind answering? It seems like a great place. I'm originally from Jersey and plan to return. Why NJMS over, say, RWJMS?

Thanks so much for any info you can provide.

Steph

Hi!

I'm visiting NJMS later in a few weeks as a visiting 4th year to do the acting internship in IM, can anyone on this list tell me more about this rotation, expectations, schedule, and especially: the inside scoop?!

Thanks in advance.