NMBE exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MystikBliss

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've taken NMBE 2 and 4. I'm going to take one more. Which one should it be? I've heard 5 and 3 are ridiculous and 6 overestimates your score. What about 1?

Members don't see this ad.

no, form one is no good. take a different one. one is way too simple. unless u just want to see a few more questions. but im pretty sure it doesnt represent the actual exam

I'd take 5 or 3. I thought 3 was a touch easier than 5.

It's all relative to what your strengths and weaknesses are, though.

What about form 4? I plan on taking that at the end of the week. Is that a good determinant of what you'll do on the actual exam? I already took forms 1 and 2.

Members don't see this ad :)
to me it seems at least one block in the other exams got a little ridiculous as far as difficulty goes. maybe i'll do 6. thanks guys

maybe you should do 5. it's not "easy" as everyone says. i wish i had not went on sdn and listened to people

Why is that? Is there any area which it was heavy on?

I don't remember the 3rd block, but the 4th block to me seemed heavy on neuro. And it did seem tougher than the other blocks, but I'm not sure if either of those perceptions are accurate or if I just happened to get a few neuro questions in a row that I didn't know the answers to.

I took 3, and thought it was pretty tough. Some real good physio questions that make you think hard. also some good molecular and micro. hardly any anatomy, if I recall. overall, a tough, but good test.

I also took NBME 6, before I started studying, but it was so long ago that i can't really remember what was on it.