Step III NMS Step 3 2nd ed any good

Started by mideis79
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mideis79

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. I love this site for all the great advise on here. I was browsing B&N store, when I found NMS Step 3 2nd ed. I have the first edition, as you can tell its out dated a bit. Is it worth it to invest in the 2nd edition or just stick to UW for questions and usmlestep123 for ccs cases?
 
Hey everyone. I love this site for all the great advise on here. I was browsing B&N store, when I found NMS Step 3 2nd ed. I have the first edition, as you can tell its out dated a bit. Is it worth it to invest in the 2nd edition or just stick to UW for questions and usmlestep123 for ccs cases?

NMS questions are roughhhhhh at times, I averaged between 58-65% and scored well on the real examination. I think that the cd rom is much better to use, as you can get used to the computerized system. They are mostly negatively phrased, which can really give you a headache..... but your right on with the preparation, use www.usmlesteps123.com for ccs and UW for mcqs. First aid is a great revision for the ccs, those are exceptionally hy.... daaaaaaamn Super Mario is gettin it on... I dont recall that option on the video game though...
 
NMS questions are roughhhhhh at times, I averaged between 58-65% and scored well on the real examination. I think that the cd rom is much better to use, as you can get used to the computerized system. They are mostly negatively phrased, which can really give you a headache..... but your right on with the preparation, use www.usmlesteps123.com for ccs and UW for mcqs. First aid is a great revision for the ccs, those are exceptionally hy.... daaaaaaamn Super Mario is gettin it on... I dont recall that option on the video game though...

I appreciate your help. I think I am going to invest in the step 3 version. A friend just gave me a copy of the new NMS Step 2 CK. I think it might be over kill and repetitive but I barely passed step 2 soo the more the better I guess. Again thanks for your opinion.