No 2018 thread for Rads or IR this year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IRorBustguy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to IR/DR last year and there was a 2016-2017 thread for both IR and DR where people shared their interview experiences and gave each other advise. What happened this year? No 2018 thread? pathetic!
 
I applied to IR/DR last year and there was a 2016-2017 thread for both IR and DR where people shared their interview experiences and gave each other advise. What happened this year? No 2018 thread? pathetic!

The DR/IR spreadsheet this year put our interview thread last year to shame. Props to whoever started that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Great document. Just watch out for some old outdated information on programs. I saw information saying that a program has had unfilled spots every year when it has fully matched the past 3 years.
 
Last edited: