no CBT as yet?

Started by gpg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gpg

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey people

has the much awaited CBT started as yet or not......I am really skeptical about that now.....looks like I will have to stick to the written.....I really hate waiting for the result.....please please let me know what is happening about the CBT?
 
Hi Gpg,
I just checked out the ada site & it looks like the CBT should begin as scheduled. I have ordered the tutorial Cd. Will share any info that I derive from it as soon as possible.....
Bye.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks guys....

this forum has been a life saver.....feels great to read 3 responses so soon......I just love the SDN family.....cool.....so I am back on track.....