1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

no CBT as yet?

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by gpg, Apr 12, 2004.

1. gpg

gpg Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey people

has the much awaited CBT started as yet or not......I am really skeptical about that now.....looks like I will have to stick to the written.....I really hate waiting for the result.....please please let me know what is happening about the CBT?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. dentaldoc

dentaldoc Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey pal,
    CBT is onn. Go click it.
    I mean goahead & register :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. treasure

treasure Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi Gpg,
    I just checked out the ada site & it looks like the CBT should begin as scheduled. I have ordered the tutorial Cd. Will share any info that I derive from it as soon as possible.....
    Bye.

4. SiMpLy IrReSiStAbLe

7+ Year Member

Hey gpg,
    After I read ur post I called ADA and was told that the cbt was being administered for the part 1.

5. gpg

gpg Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks guys....

this forum has been a life saver.....feels great to read 3 responses so soon......I just love the SDN family.....cool.....so I am back on track.....