No improvement?! Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jay2910

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

So far, I have taken three tests( 2 Kaplan and 1 AAMC #4). I have been getting the same composite score but my breakdown scores are little different. Should I be expecting this? Is there anything I can do to raise it up?
I have been looking at them and noting the careless errors and "flashcarding" what I don't know.

Is there anything else that I should be doing?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Flashcarding concepts isn't really going to get you anywhere. You'll be set If you get the same question again, but that's unlikely to happen. When you notice a weakness in content knowledge you need to go back and review it again with reading and practice problems. Ideally redo the whole chapter since there's likely more related concepts you're weak on but aren't aware of yet.

Flashcarding concepts isn't really going to get you anywhere. You'll be set If you get the same question again, but that's unlikely to happen. When you notice a weakness in content knowledge you need to go back and review it again with reading and practice problems. Ideally redo the whole chapter since there's likely more related concepts you're weak on but aren't aware of yet.

Yeah but when should I expect to see an improvement? Is this normal for some people to get the same scores again and again?

Thanks!

And . . .. where do you start in terms of reviewing? Cause all of my subscores are in the single digits. Should I spend like 2 hours/subject?