No more trig identities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted678432

To what extent are trig identities tested in QR? Are we really this blessed to have no trig identities on the test? (I.e. if Sin(O)=4/5, find Sec(O))

Members don't see this ad.

To what extent are trig identities tested in QR? Are we really this blessed to have no trig identities on the test? (I.e. if Sin(O)=4/5, find Sec(O))
I took my test today. And, you know what? I didn't have a single trig problem on there. No geometry at all in fact.

Remember, this doesn't mean that you won't get trig/geom, so be prepared for em. I really wish I did get them though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took my test today. And, you know what? I didn't have a single trig problem on there. No geometry at all in fact.

Remember, this doesn't mean that you won't get trig/geom, so be prepared for em. I really wish I did get them though.

Hmmm sounds good! I'll make sure to know them! Hoping you did well!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user

What did you have on? Just probability, algebra, and QC?