NO Motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NO time!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suhshi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
With a stacked curriculum, and no time in the world, how did you all make time to study for boards?? Decided to take them beginning of December, and made plans to start studying last month. Looks like that plan went down the draaaiin....

Got 4 more months to get a good score.....

ANY THOUGHTS?SUGGESTION?HINTS?????????????

Members don't see this ad.

Be strong and think why you need to pass them on the first place! Start by making yourself a detailed plan of reviewing starting with just a 2 hours per day and increasing these time for up to 5 hours per day. Write a diary once you review a particular subject. Get yourself a good review books that you will enjoy to use. Just stay organized and study. Even you study for an hour a day, it is better then nothing!!!!!I :)

I studied during the week for boards and then caught up on classes during the weekend when I took them last year.

With a stacked curriculum, and no time in the world, how did you all make time to study for boards?? Decided to take them beginning of December, and made plans to start studying last month. Looks like that plan went down the draaaiin....

Got 4 more months to get a good score.....

ANY THOUGHTS?SUGGESTION?HINTS?????????????
hii
u a fresh graduate or studying after years....???
i took my exam in real hurry just like u .started studying in feb end or so n appeared on 22nd june...was reading basic sciences after 5 7 yrs...was really really difficult 2 concentrate....i could not make it ..got 73...am not scaring u...ask urself how much u r prepared ..studying these subjects realy need determination..n of course u can motivate urself if u decide to...:) :) good luck...