No news yet

Started by 247834
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

247834

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone not heard back from a lot of schools yet? I have been waiting months and still have not gotten many acceptances or rejections. Is this a good thing or bad thing? Is anyone else having the same issue?
 
It could be that the high volume of applications this year is causing a few delays but there are some schools who do not make decisions until later. What schools did you apply to?
 
Quinnipiac, Husson, Sages, Clarkson, Nazareth, LIU, Touro Nevada and Southwestern Baptist
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I pretty much applied to almost all those same schools (original poster) so I know what you mean, it's taking months for a response of any kind. I think it's because of the massive amount of applicants this cycle. I don't know.