no rhyme or reason

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorFred

intensive carer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just an interesting summary of my application process so far for those who are at that frustrated point where they don't believe there's any rhyme or reason to this whole business.

interviewed at umdnj - robert wood johnson, awaiting decision.. BUT not even invited for an interview from umdnj - njms, where i was complete a full two weeks earlier (the school that interviews about 75% of their in-state applicants.) invited to interview for albany medical college, awaiting decision, but rejected outright from drexel after submitting my secondary.

as my mom put it.. "what are they using, eenie meenie minie moe?"

Members don't see this ad.

zahque said:
just an interesting summary of my application process so far for those who are at that frustrated point where they don't believe there's any rhyme or reason to this whole business.

interviewed at umdnj - robert wood johnson, awaiting decision.. BUT not even invited for an interview from umdnj - njms, where i was complete a full two weeks earlier (the school that interviews about 75% of their in-state applicants.) invited to interview for albany medical college, awaiting decision, but rejected outright from drexel after submitting my secondary.

as my mom put it.. "what are they using, eenie meenie minie moe?"

Yes, it does seem like it doesn't it? I still haven't gotten my first interview and my MCAT is actually good. I couldn't even get an interview with Albany as per my thread.(Why do I get the feeling they made up their mind before I submitted the secondary, they just wanted my $100? Maybe because their secondary has so little to it. If I don't make it in this year I won't be applying to them next year.)