No score reports for foreign students?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ramzi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
thats wierd.. coz i called them yesterday ... they said that u have 2 fill and mail a request form and they will send the add score reports to the univ.... i will mention....

Ramzi said:
I have contacted the ADA regarding requesting additional score reports for Part 1 to be sent to Advanced Education Programs in USA and they told me they don't do that for foreign students so what is that all about? the universities request original reports so what should I do?

Of course they send score reports for foreign trained dentists...just fill out the form on their site and send it with a money order.....they take around 2 weeks to send it.....

Ramzi said:
I have contacted the ADA regarding requesting additional score reports for Part 1 to be sent to Advanced Education Programs in USA and they told me they don't do that for foreign students so what is that all about? the universities request original reports so what should I do?

Ramzi, sometimes a person that don't know anything will always give a negative respond.. So call them again, till you find a person who know it all.. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Ramzi said:
It seems so but that stupid person wasted a lot of my time... I am afraid I will miss some deadlines now becoz of his ignorance! :(

sorry to hear that.. Atleast now you know what to do next time. To never accept the first respond or 2nd, or 3rd,,,etc

good luck