No score...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ak4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the exam on June 25th but did not receive a score on July 15.. Were there many other June exam takers that did not receive it? I know people who have taken it on June 26th that received scores already. I was wondering when I should expect scores. I had a slight malfunction on my prometrics computer on test day and was hoping that they have not lost my data. NBME won't give me any information regarding the validity of my exam or even if they received my test data, simply saying 'keep waiting'...

Members don't see this ad.

1) Talk to the NBME directly. Specifically, mention when you took the test, and the error you encountered. Ask them why your score has not been released with the rest of test-takers from your date. Have them give you a clear answers. If they try to brush you off, then..

2) Have student affairs contact the NBME and get to the bottom of it.

The worst (highly unlikely) case scenario, you'll need to take the exam again. Better sooner than later. If they pull the "6-8 weeks" bull****, ask to speak to someone higher up.

As I'm sure you've been advised, email the higher ups at your school and get
them to advocate for you. They may have more info, and you don't need to deal with the bureaucracy alone. For your health!

As I'm sure you've been advised, email the higher ups at your school and get
them to advocate for you. They may have more info, and you don't need to deal with the bureaucracy alone. For your health!

do you remember luigi from mario brothers 2..he had the big jump

Members don't see this ad :)
There weren't even any tall ledges in mario 2, that's what's so insane about this.

Real men picked toad.

"I would hope that a wise Italian plumber with the richness of his experiences would more often than not jump higher than a white toadstool who hasn't lived that life" - Luigi

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

obama-patricks-day.jpg

This is total hearsay, but one of my friends (who did very well on the USMLE--270+) told me that she (and 1 or 2 others that she knew who got 270+) got their scores 1 week after everyone else who took the exam at the same time at their school. Apparently, the NBME requires an administrator to watch your 8 hours of test-taking tape if you score extraordinarily high, and this delays your score report by a week... I have NO IDEA if this is true (I took mine July 6th), but, maybe not receiving your score yet is a good thing?? :) :)

Now if I don't get my score this Wednesday, I'll have that going through my mind. Pile on the anxiety. I'll probably have aged 20 years by the time scores are in my hand.

There is a theory that since many different tests are given on the same day, sometimes the same test will be given on your test day and the whole week before and other times it will be given on your test day and the next week. Your scores might be being compared with later scores instead of earlier... if that makes any sense.

My cpu had to be restarted on test day b/c it froze. Took it on the 19th and didn't get my score last week. So hopefully i'll get it tomorrow. Having any kind of mess up or what have you I think delays the score. Don't panic, remember they said don't even bother calling unless it's been 6 weeks. If they didn't get your exam info they would know it and contact you asap since that's a pretty big freakin deal and shouldn't be that hard to notice.

OK what the crap! I still didn't get my score today. This is seriously pissing me off, now I have to wait a whole week again

well I think if I call they'll just brush me off b/c they said it can take 4-8 weeks to get your score back, and I remember when I finished the test it said do not call about your scores unless it has been 6 weeks so......