No status change on AADSAS = Rejection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunvalley

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If there is no status change on AADSAS, does that mean that you are rejected? For example, ASDOH blanked some people but my status is still the same, "invited for an interview." Does this mean I'm rejected? Or did rejections show on aadsas today... I'm sooo worried :(

Members don't see this ad.

If there is no status change on AADSAS, does that mean that you are rejected? For example, ASDOH blanked some people but my status is still the same, "invited for an interview." Does this mean I'm rejected? Or did rejections show on aadsas today... I'm sooo worried :(

I am in the same boat, and ASDOH is my top choice. For some schools, your status may change to rejected or accepted on dec. 1st. For ASDOH, if you already interviewed and was not rejected soon after, then you are "waitlisted" if you don't hear from them tomorrow.

Question: No status change on AADSAS = Rejection?

Answer: NO!

Many people that did not blank last year were still accepted (Dec. 1st or after).

Members don't see this ad :)
I've heard that some people get rejected after interviews but before Dec 1st. I'm not positive though. But I like to think that maybe that means we haven't been rejected??? Maybe we'll get an acceptance... or at least wait listed. I can't stand this waiting anymore!!!!

Question: No status change on AADSAS = Rejection?

Answer: NO!

Many people that did not blank last year were still accepted (Dec. 1st or after).

this is gooooooood news!! im stressin about this for western big time!! my interview went well there and the school hasnt even shown up in my list of schools yet!! kinda bummed....but if its not a big deal then great!