No wifi for a weekend in August what should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedwhoopss

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I planned a camping trip a few months ago with friends for a weekend in August, and I won’t have wifi during the Fri-Sun. I’m a bit worried about potentially getting interview interview invites that weekend and not seeing them till Sunday.

Will I be fine to wait till then if I get an invite on Friday, should I call the admission committees of schools to check if they are sending invites that weekend or would that be too much? Any input would be great thank you in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys!
I planned a camping trip a few months ago with friends for a weekend in August, and I won’t have wifi during the Fri-Sun. I’m a bit worried about potentially getting interview interview invites that weekend and not seeing them till Sunday.

Will I be fine to wait till then if I get an invite on Friday, should I call the admission committees of schools to check if they are sending invites that weekend or would that be too much? Any input would be great thank you in advance!!
One weekend off is nothing to worry about.
Check your emails on Sunday and enjoy your unplugged camping trip.

Reactions: 2 users