Non-Fed Loan options for Caribbean Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TRINITYMED2011

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted to Trinity School of Medicine, in the Caribbean St vincent and the Grenedines. The school offers a student loan program, but I have good credit and wanted to look around for the best deal. The problem with Trinity is they are not a title 4 school and not supported by the Federal Loans.
Are there any options for student loans (I think I can only get private Loans) outside of what Trinity is offering?

Also since Trinity is not a title 4 school, I cannot have my loans deffered by being a full time student. Is there another way to have my undergrad loans deferred from the Federal government?

Thank You!