Non-MSTP MD-PhD programs with emphasis on computational biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VaultArmitage

import pandas as pd
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All!

I'm looking to flesh out my list a little by adding some non-MSTP programs. However I'm having some difficulty finding information online. Does anyone know of any programs that have a computational biology track and are not MSTP?

Thanks!
 
On the top of my head (for non-MSTPs) are BU (funding is weird here though), USC-Caltech, Rutgers-Princeton (I think there are some restrictions in PhD concentration at Princeton though), and Brown
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
University of Connecticut MD-PhD has a partnership with Jackson Laboratory and tons of comp bio faculty there, as well as lots of comp bio at the school itself.