Non-Science Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwirkz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am considering taking an upper level religious studies class (3 cr. hours) to help give my GPA a bump*. I'm thinking about taking it because I enjoy religious studies classes, and it's one night a week. I'll be taking it along with a biology class and a chemistry class this semester.

Will using the religious studies class to help boost my GPA be looked down on in any way?

*Background: Have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0, graduated 4 years ago with Computer Science major (minors: math, physics, religious studies), and am currently taking the medical school required classes.

Members don't see this ad.

no. if you want to take it, take it. i am taking biblical archeology for the sole reason that i needed 1 credit to graduate and it was one credit. you have a MUCH better reason.

It should help assuming you do well, but it won't help all that much because it's not part of your bcpm. I say take it, you'll be more well rounded.