Non-trads?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manna

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any other non-trads out there - students with families, kids a spouse - folks who are making a career change to go back to school... ?

Sometimes I feel like I get lost and discouraged in the stream of "traditional" pre-med'ers and just wanted to see if I hear an echo out there.
:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Cerberus
can we do this like word association?

suck ;)

Aww gee, I love you too Cerb.

Didn't that thread happen already once before?

"I hate non-trads?"

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm with you, manna. Career change here.

I used to like Cerb, but now I don't know. Guess I shouldn't have busted the curve in his organic chemistry class... ;)

You are not alone, I have kids, spouse, second career, age all sorts of things and am applying for the second time...

hope this time I get in, eventually it is hard work and some good luck.

zingy

hey, it's not my but fault nontrads smell funny (sort of like that perfume my grandma wears)

don't hate :p

Better than that combination of dorm food and Bush Lite. :)

I guess I could be considered as non-trad. I have a husband (just married 8/30/02). No kids yet!!! But what I can recommend is another website. Not to say that this one isn't great, but mommd is website for women, who are married, have kids, making career changes. Its pretty good, so maybe you might want to check it out Manna. Good luck

hah, its dominoes and PBR:D

Man I wish we had a Domino's here.

*sigh*
small town life...... :rolleyes: