Non-US Degrees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InfectiousDrive

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm preparing to apply to graduate programs to enter into a Master's program Fall 2019. So far I've looked mostly at US schools and have a good idea what schools I'm applying to, but lately I've been interested in schools abroad for mainly cost reasons and lifestyle reasons.

I'm primarily interested in the following: epi, global health, infectious disease, and maternal/women's health.

Does anyone know of any good schools I should look into as well as job prospects back in the US with a foreign degree?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone!

I'm preparing to apply to graduate programs to enter into a Master's program Fall 2019. So far I've looked mostly at US schools and have a good idea what schools I'm applying to, but lately I've been interested in schools abroad for mainly cost reasons and lifestyle reasons.

I'm primarily interested in the following: epi, global health, infectious disease, and maternal/women's health.

Does anyone know of any good schools I should look into as well as job prospects back in the US with a foreign degree?

Thanks in advance!
If you speak spanish, mexico has a great CEPH certified program at La Instituta Nacional de Salud Pública. I believe tuition is around $6000 for the full 2 year program for non citizens