non US resident

Started by Ralukitza
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ralukitza

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need help on this, please!
I am not a US resident, and I don't have green card. What program can I join in order to be elligible to apply for US leicensure? Does any of the Advanced Education Programs available accept non US resident or green card holders?
Thank you for reading this!🙂
 
Only few dental schools require green card or citizenship. most of the schools accept non US citizens into the advanced standing programs. so do not worry about this and start with your preparations.
Noone can help me?I really need advice!😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes got'em . dono how good is this score and will get any admissions or not.😕