none

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpideyMD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
none

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Your best chances are at DO schools and you are competitive for most DO schools. I suggest these with your stats:
VCOM (all schools except Monroe)
CUSOM
WVSOM
UP-KYCOM
PCOM (all schools)
LECOM (all schools)
ACOM
WCU-COM
UIWSOM
NYIT-AR
ATSU (both schools)
KCU-COM
TUNCOM
MU-COM
You may be able to receive MD interviews and you could try these schools:
Eastern Virginia
Virginia Commonwealth
West Virginia
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
Medical College Wisconsin
Loyola
Creighton
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
Drexel
Temple
Seton Hall
New York Medical College
Albany
Vermont

Thank you so much. If I were to apply MD only, do you think you could help me make a school list for this? Thanks man so much again
Post your new MCAT score here when available and I will add to the above MD list depending on what your new score is.

Hey Faha, I wanted to reach out and see if I could get any information as to how this list was created? I'm looking through MSAR now and my MCAT score is lower than the 10th percentile on a lot of these schools. Thank you!!
Yes, but your 4.0 GPA is at the 98th percentile and some of those are the applicants that have low MCAT scores.

I will agree that your MCAT puts you out of contention for most MD schools, and you need to have something appealing for the in-state MD schools to consider you even with a low MCAT score. You will not need a postbac or an SMP... the only barrier to getting into an MD program is your MCAT score and your fit with the programs you wish to apply to. If you want to settle and not retake the MCAT, then who knows. You might be the exception, but we delve in probabilities and patterns. Make some real effort contacting students at the schools where you want to attend and see if they suggest you retake the MCAT.