Nontrad Blogs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorold

By all means necessary
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any good Nontrad blogs out there?

Members don't see this ad.

As soon as my school stops asking me to learn more info than is humanly possible I plan to start one :D Seriously though, I think there is a serious lack of blogs from non-trads b/c our already-busy med school schedule is complicated by the things that complicate most non-trads lives, i.e. family, finances, and generally being old :D

However, SDN is by far the best outlet to find out more. When folks get a break they tend to post updates on their journey and most of the non-trads are pretty happy to answer any questions.

Reactions: 1 user
There is a thread for really old blogs. They're good, but really old. It would have been fun to have some current fresh ones.
You would expect we have more of these now, not less.
As soon as my school stops asking me to learn more info than is humanly possible I plan to start one :D Seriously though, I think there is a serious lack of blogs from non-trads b/c our already-busy med school schedule is complicated by the things that complicate most non-trads lives, i.e. family, finances, and generally being old :D

However, SDN is by far the best outlet to find out more. When folks get a break they tend to post updates on their journey and most of the non-trads are pretty happy to answer any questions.

There is a thread for really old blogs. They're good, but really old. It would have been fun to have some current fresh ones.
You would expect we have more of these now, not less.
Blogs are a little outdated. It's easier for people to have an Instagram account or even a vlog on YouTube.

Reactions: 1 users