Step I Nontrad Step 1 prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futuredocandmom

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm an MS2 at an allopathic school trying to plan my Step 1 prep. Given my non-science background, medical school has been a learning curve for me, but I really want to do my best to beat the mean on Step 1. Any suggestions on the most efficient way to balance some significant content review in a few areas with FA memorization of facts and UWorld questions? I thought of trying to take a Kaplan Classroom Anywhere course that would feature an instructor teaching, but I don't know if it's the best use of time, although I do tend to learn more in a classroom setting than reading on my own.

Thank you so much for any input!
 
Last edited: