Nontraditional's conference in DC....Anyone going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnyjohn

Got Mustard?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Nontraditional's conference in DC in June?

I know this thread my get moved to another forum, but I am begging the moderator's indulgence for a few days

Members don't see this ad.

I'm right outside of DC and this sounds AWESOME! Post details- website, time, location, sponsors etc....! :idea: :D

Members don't see this ad :)
sunnyjohn said:
Anyone going to the Nontraditional's conference in DC in June?

I know this thread my get moved to another forum, but I am begging the moderator's indulgence for a few days

Haven't decided for certain. I am very interested, but I have two major problems: time and money :)

imrep1972 said:
Haven't decided for certain. I am very interested, but I have two major problems: time and money :)

I am going. I went last year to the Old Pre meds conference in Denver and it was very informative. I am really looking forward to going this June.

Marcia

Anyone else going??? Maybe all the SDN'ers should wear badges with their screen name.

sunnyjohn said:
Anyone else going??? Maybe all the SDN'ers should wear badges with their screen name.

Count me in! See you guys in June.

I just registered. For 60 bucks it looks like a great lineup of speakers and plenty of networking opportunities.

Too bad the hotel isn't close to any good bars, though there is a good place with good tapas and Sangria a couple blocks away. And Capitol Hill bars are a cheap cab ride away.

anyone else???

booradley5 said:
I just registered. For 60 bucks it looks like a great lineup of speakers and plenty of networking opportunities.

Too bad the hotel isn't close to any good bars, though there is a good place with good tapas and Sangria a couple blocks away. And Capitol Hill bars are a cheap cab ride away.

Where did you register? Where can I get the info for what needs to be done in order to attend.

I followed the link off of this thread and sent an email to oldmandave a couple of days ago, but have not gotten back a response.

Thanks,

Nabeel

nabeel76 said:
Where did you register? Where can I get the info for what needs to be done in order to attend.

I followed the link off of this thread and sent an email to oldmandave a couple of days ago, but have not gotten back a response.

Thanks,

Nabeel

Here \

Scroll to bottom of the page for registration

nabeel76 said:

Thanks,

Nabeel

Actually, I just checked my email account and it turns out that he did send the info this morning. Thanks OMD! I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Nabeel