You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nontraditional's conference in DC....Anyone going?
Started by sunnyjohn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sure. here is the SDN thread link:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=2480549#post2480549
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=2480549#post2480549
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sunnyjohn said:Anyone going to the Nontraditional's conference in DC in June?
I know this thread my get moved to another forum, but I am begging the moderator's indulgence for a few days
Haven't decided for certain. I am very interested, but I have two major problems: time and money 🙂
imrep1972 said:Haven't decided for certain. I am very interested, but I have two major problems: time and money 🙂
I am going. I went last year to the Old Pre meds conference in Denver and it was very informative. I am really looking forward to going this June.
Marcia
sunnyjohn said:Anyone else going??? Maybe all the SDN'ers should wear badges with their screen name.
Count me in! See you guys in June.
I just registered. For 60 bucks it looks like a great lineup of speakers and plenty of networking opportunities.
Too bad the hotel isn't close to any good bars, though there is a good place with good tapas and Sangria a couple blocks away. And Capitol Hill bars are a cheap cab ride away.
Too bad the hotel isn't close to any good bars, though there is a good place with good tapas and Sangria a couple blocks away. And Capitol Hill bars are a cheap cab ride away.
I am going 😀
booradley5 said:I just registered. For 60 bucks it looks like a great lineup of speakers and plenty of networking opportunities.
Too bad the hotel isn't close to any good bars, though there is a good place with good tapas and Sangria a couple blocks away. And Capitol Hill bars are a cheap cab ride away.
Where did you register? Where can I get the info for what needs to be done in order to attend.
I followed the link off of this thread and sent an email to oldmandave a couple of days ago, but have not gotten back a response.
Thanks,
Nabeel
nabeel76 said:Where did you register? Where can I get the info for what needs to be done in order to attend.
I followed the link off of this thread and sent an email to oldmandave a couple of days ago, but have not gotten back a response.
Thanks,
Nabeel
Here \
Scroll to bottom of the page for registration
nabeel76 said:Where did you register? Where can I get the info for what needs to be done in order to attend.
I followed the link off of this thread and sent an email to oldmandave a couple of days ago, but have not gotten back a response.
Thanks,
Nabeel
Actually, I just checked my email account and it turns out that he did send the info this morning. Thanks OMD! I look forward to seeing everyone there.
Nabeel
Bumping ... I will be there definitely. Got the "ok" last week.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 961
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 484
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 808