Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if there is a way to register for an intern license in NC when you are still in pharmacy school? I know there is a way to register as a graduate intern but I can't find any information on the NC Board of Pharmacy regarding license for interns who are still in school.
The reason I need the license is because I plan to go back to California after graduation, and California requires 1500 intern hours and proofs of my intern license obtained at the time I started my internship in order for them to verify my hours. I don't want to wait till graduation to get my graduate intern license and obtain hours as a graduate intern, I want to start earning intern hours asap.
If anyone has experience in this, I would really appreciate your inputs.
Thank you
The reason I need the license is because I plan to go back to California after graduation, and California requires 1500 intern hours and proofs of my intern license obtained at the time I started my internship in order for them to verify my hours. I don't want to wait till graduation to get my graduate intern license and obtain hours as a graduate intern, I want to start earning intern hours asap.
If anyone has experience in this, I would really appreciate your inputs.
Thank you