You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
North Carolina jurisprudence exam
Started by demonicr
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Please send me your email address and I can be of help. Thanks.Hello
I also need some guidance on the Infection control exam. I only have one attempt left!
Any advice would be helpful please
Thanks
I would also greatly appreciate some guidance and tips for the NC Jurisprudence and Infection Control Exam. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did pass in my second attempt....
The key is to print out board laws and rules and review them in detail. Then organize the notes on laws with topics listed on a piece of paper on top so during the exam if you have to find something it makes it easy due to lack of time. I made sure that I write the alphabets of the particular law in bold so it was very visible during the exam. Also study the FAQs. Questions were repeated in my second exam.
Did the same thing for infection control.
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5217a1.htm?mobile=nocontent
http://www.cdc.gov/OralHealth/infectioncontrol/faq/index.htm.
I studied these two websites and printed it out to have it handy.. .
Last edited:
Hello
I just moved to NC and will be taking my Jurisprudence and Infection Control tests. I hear they are quite difficult. There are many sites to read and I am quite overwhelmed.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at : [email protected]
Thank you !! 🙂
I just moved to NC and will be taking my Jurisprudence and Infection Control tests. I hear they are quite difficult. There are many sites to read and I am quite overwhelmed.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at : [email protected]
Thank you !! 🙂
Hi I took north carolina state board infection control examination. Unfortunately I failed. Can someone help me with this by telling me what to read for that?
OH mamu........Hi I took north carolina state board infection control examination. Unfortunately I failed. Can someone help me with this by telling me what to read for that?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To pass the exam, obtain from the NC State Board of Dental Examiners the law book that is already compiled. Without that book, the questions are too technical to answer via a guess / pass the test. The book comes with index dividers and passing is then possible. The book costs $45 and is far cheaper than re-applying. Downloading the PDF files is far-too cumbersome and you won't be as organized for the exam. Trust me here. Once you have the book in hand, study for a few days to become familiar with the components and then pass the test. Familiarization will give you questions you can answer quickly thus saving time to look-up answers to questions where you are not absolutely sure. I doubt that a dentist currently practicing could pass again lacking the book. DO NOT get the CD! Though cheaper, less effective. NOW go for it!I have three attempts to take the NC jurisprudence exam and already failed twice, what should i do?
You will have to submit a NEW application, in total and a new fee.I've already failed the infection control exam twice by only 1 question- Does anyone know what the repercussions are if it is failed for a third time??
Did you purchase the "book" from the State Board of Dental Examiners. It is indexed and much easier to study from and to use for the exam.I took jurisprudence twice , was pretty confident the 2nd time but got the same score "19" . Can anyone help ? I read the rules and statues twice now , don't know what else to do ? I am quite apprehensive to take it for the 3rd time !! Please help !!
Hi do you have any helpful info for the Nc jurisprudence exam and I/S? I am in NC for a year avoiding the zika virus in Miami because I'm pregnant and need a job for the year desperately. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you [email protected]Please send me your fax number. I can give you helpful information.
For the jurisprudence exam I found the PDF file helpful and this link also had a lot of the answers on it: http://www.ncdentalboard.org/FAQ1.htm#B. Dental Offices - Requirements and Procedures
For the infection control exam I used this site: http://www.cdc.gov/OralHealth/infectioncontrol/faq/index.htm
The infection control test was a little bit harder but I just used another computer to look up a lot of the questions during the exam and was able to find most of them pretty easily.
Hope this helps!
Hi do you have any helpful info for the Nc jurisprudence exam and I/S? I am in NC for a year avoiding the zika virus in Miami because I'm pregnant and need a job for the year desperately. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you [email protected]
Please send me your fax number. I can give you helpful information.
Deeni can you fax your info to 305-532-8384 and put attention Terry.I would really appreciate it I'm desperate thanks!Please send me your fax number. I can give you helpful information.
Last edited:
Hi can you please send me some info for th Nc jurisprudence and infection control exams? I am in a desperate situation living in NC for the year and pregnant and need a job asap. Any help would be greatly appreciated!please email to [email protected]Hi Lovely dds. Please forward your email address to me and I will send you some suggestions.
that PDF for the jurisprudence is not opening do you think you can email it to me at [email protected]?
Yes, sending it, now.that PDF for the jurisprudence is not opening do you think you can email it to me at [email protected]?
Is there any advice or help you can share to successfully pass these? I see you have lent some advice to others so that's why I am asking for your help. Took the test and failed once! I feel discouraged as I have been practicing for 8 years now and just trying to relocate. thanks for any and all your help in advance. [email protected]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
could you please send me the PDF too, would really appreciate you helpYes, sending it, now.
Hello, touching bases to see if you received the information for the NC Boards. I have been off this site for a little while due to issues with my laptop. Please update me if you are still in need of information. Thanks.could you please send me the PDF too, would really appreciate you help
I am relocating to practice in NC. Any tips on preparing for the jurisprudence exam? Thanks.
Hi, I am also in need of advice/tips for the jurisprudence exam. I would appreciate any help! My email is [email protected]. Thanks everyone!
I hope you can help, I am about to take the jurisprudence exam nc, and wondering if you have any material to study from other than what they have in their website, thanks a lot.Hello, touching bases to see if you received the information for the NC Boards. I have been off this site for a little while due to issues with my laptop. Please update me if you are still in need of information. Thanks.
Any tips to passing Jurisprudence and IC exams, I think some of the links may be outdated, I have failed each once and since requested hardcopy of Rules and Laws, but am wondering if there is any other advice
thanks everyone! my email: [email protected]
thanks everyone! my email: [email protected]
Hi I passed jurisprudence exam but failed sterilization and infection control twice. Plese can you send any tips or material.
Help is appreciated
my contact no is 4095272470
Thanks
Help is appreciated
my contact no is 4095272470
Thanks
Hello, I am taking the NC Jurisprudence and Infection Control Exams soon and I’m overwhelmed by the amount of information. Can anyone please guide me on how to pass these exams. Where do I find the material to study? Are the questions case based or straight forward? What are the questions format, essay, multiple choice, fill in the blank? Please help!
Thank you
Thank you
For jurisprudence have to read the rules and laws in the pdf attached by the board and for infection control go through the websites suggested by them and CDC guidelines to infection control 2003 and questions are both straight forward and little case basedHello, I am taking the NC Jurisprudence and Infection Control Exams soon and I’m overwhelmed by the amount of information. Can anyone please guide me on how to pass these exams. Where do I find the material to study? Are the questions case based or straight forward? What are the questions format, essay, multiple choice, fill in the blank? Please help!
Thank you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm taking the infection control and jurisprudence exam for NC. Does anyone have any tips or information on how to pass these exams. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi, did you take the exam?Hi, I'm taking the infection control and jurisprudence exam for NC. Does anyone have any tips or information on how to pass these exams. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Please send me your email address and I can be of help. Thanks.
I am re taking mine soon too! If you could send anything that might help, I’d greatly appreciate it!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 708