You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
North Carolina jurisprudence exam
Started by demonicr
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Please forward your email address to me or contact me at [email protected], and I can offer you some tips. Thank you.I am re taking mine soon too! If you could send anything that might help, I’d greatly appreciate it!!
SouthernGal56
New Member
How did you pass the jurisprudence portion?? I’ve failed twice already with a score of 19 both times.. what helped you to pass it? I’ve read the laws and other info on the boards website but certain questions, I just can’t find the answers to during the exam! Please please help me 🙁I'm currently trying to pass the Infection Control portion which I failed twice already. 🙁 But I passed the Jurisdiction & Law part already. You should download the PDF files from the NC Board website and read over it. As for the infection control part...I'm not sure what else to study besides the CDC guidelines. I missed 6 each time.
SouthernGal56
New Member
I am in the exact same boat and am desperate for help. I have taken it twice and both times failed with a score of 19.. I’ve read everything on the board site including laws and FAQ’s and even looked in other places for answers. Someone please help me 🙁I took jurisprudence twice , was pretty confident the 2nd time but got the same score "19" . Can anyone help ? I read the rules and statues twice now , don't know what else to do ? I am quite apprehensive to take it for the 3rd time !! Please help !!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I failed the jurisprudence portion the first attempt and passed the second attempt. The questions were repeated for the most part, but there were a fair number of new questions. I would say 3/4 old questions. My strategy was to have all the PDF's open on a separate computer screen so I could easily alt+F and search for an answer or keyword in the question.
I also wrote down as many questions as I could remember after the first attempt, and looked up their answers to be ready for the second attempt. I had PDF's of all of the "rules and laws" section on the NC dental board website. I also had tabs open of the FAQs on the NC dental board website.
The main PDF that 90% of the questions come from is the NC Dental Board Rules Revised PDF. (it wont let me post the link but you can search this on google). But it should be about an 82 page PDF.
With all of these plus a google search or two I passed on the second attempt. I am still in the process though of attempting the Infection control and sterilization portion.
I also wrote down as many questions as I could remember after the first attempt, and looked up their answers to be ready for the second attempt. I had PDF's of all of the "rules and laws" section on the NC dental board website. I also had tabs open of the FAQs on the NC dental board website.
The main PDF that 90% of the questions come from is the NC Dental Board Rules Revised PDF. (it wont let me post the link but you can search this on google). But it should be about an 82 page PDF.
With all of these plus a google search or two I passed on the second attempt. I am still in the process though of attempting the Infection control and sterilization portion.
Toof-Fairy
New Member
If someone could send me info to help me pass these exams, I would greatly appreciate it. Most of the links in these posts don't work, and I'm stressed out. My email address is rubherduhkie@aol com.
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your help.
Last edited:
Toof-Fairy
New Member
I took and failed both exams (18 & 19). I couldn't find answers for most of the questions...even when using the search button. Please help!
hawaiisurfer
New Member
Wow- just took the Infection Control test after reading over the OSHA guidelines and I still had a hard time. Trying to look up as many of the answers as I can remember now but definitely sweating it; that 30 minutes is tricky! If anyone has any tips/suggestions, I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
toothfairy207
New Member
Hi, I just failed my first attempt to Jurisprudence exam. This is with the board book and some tips. I was quite certain of most of my answers which is frustrating. And some questions, I can't seem to find the answers at all. anyone else having the same issue? any other tips?
please send to [email protected]
please send to [email protected]
toothfairy207
New Member
Hi, I failed my first try to and I was confident that I got at least 20/25 unless it was that tricky of a question. Do you still have the old questions you write down?
I'm still trying to find the answers to mine and I can't seem to find them!
I'm still trying to find the answers to mine and I can't seem to find them!
Hi all, I failed the jurisprudence portion the first attempt and passed the second attempt. The questions were repeated for the most part, but there were a fair number of new questions. I would say 3/4 old questions. My strategy was to have all the PDF's open on a separate computer screen so I could easily alt+F and search for an answer or keyword in the question.
I also wrote down as many questions as I could remember after the first attempt, and looked up their answers to be ready for the second attempt. I had PDF's of all of the "rules and laws" section on the NC dental board website. I also had tabs open of the FAQs on the NC dental board website.
The main PDF that 90% of the questions come from is the NC Dental Board Rules Revised PDF. (it wont let me post the link but you can search this on google). But it should be about an 82 page PDF.
With all of these plus a google search or two I passed on the second attempt. I am still in the process though of attempting the Infection control and sterilization portion.
Can anyone help me with jurisprudence Exam, I also failed twice. Only 10 questions was repeated on second attempt. I had the PDF. Please help...
I hope you can help, I am about to take the jurisprudence exam nc, and wondering if you have any material to study from other than what they have in their website, thanks a lot.
Hi there,
Can you please send me the material?
Thanks
Could be a real dumb question but how do I take these infection control and jurisprudence exams? I see the button "Online examination" on their website but there is no way to create an account. Do I have to send in the paper application first in order for them to let me start taking these exam?
sallyardh09
New Member
I am taking the Jurisprudence exam this week, I need some guidance. if you helpful tips send to [email protected] Thank you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Swetha Nimmagadda
New Member
Failed jurisprudence exam 2x now, scared to take for the 3rd time. I've read the information and have been Ctrl+Fing for the answers, but there isn't too much matching up. Any remembered questions or study materials appreciated!Please forward your email address to me or contact me at [email protected], and I can offer you some tips. Thank you.
anyamarkina77
New Member
Quizlet has 400 questions, very helpful. Just look for North Carolina Jurisprudence and infection controlHey I just passed my CITA board exam and have to pass the Law Exam to obtain my license and begin work. If anyone could help me out as I plan on taking it very soon, it would be greatly appreciated! If so, if you in return need anything I will do whatever I can to oblige! Thanks!
Same here, please help!Hello, I am taking the NC jurisprudence and infection control exam. Can anyone give me helpful information or tips for studying?
Thank you
Where can we get this quizlet?Quizlet has 400 questions, very helpful. Just look for North Carolina Jurisprudence and infection control
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 708