North Carolina PT Schools

Started by libertyPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

libertyPT

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious if anyone has heard back from any PT schools in NC? I applied to WCU, WSSU, and Elon.
 
I received an interview invitation from Elon about a week ago. I believe the interview date was early December. I turned it down because I was already accepted to a different NC PT school. Good luck and hope you hear soon!
 
I received an interview invitation from Elon about a week ago. I believe the interview date was early December. I turned it down because I was already accepted to a different NC PT school. Good luck and hope you hear soon!
Congrats!🙂 What school are you going to?
 
I'm not sure about WCU, but last year I applied to both WSSU and Elon. It took WSSU a long time to notify me of an admissions decision, but I can't remember when exactly I heard. Elon does rolling admissions so the time it takes to hear back can be different for everyone...I wouldn't worry too much, but you could always email Jen or Brandy (they're both really nice). I think they told us last year that they extend interview offers through mid-December (and possibly later if you get on the wait-list for an interview and people back out). Good luck!