North Dakota help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdforme

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, here's the story. I have been led to believe I will have an interview near the end of December, but won't know for sure until sometime this coming week. Would anyone know the best way (read:cheapest) to get from Washington state to Grand Forks? Any ND students out there???

Members don't see this ad.

Northwest should fly into grandforks. united and northwest fly into fargo, which is 1 hour drive south of grand forks

Members don't see this ad :)
PS- When are you interviewing? Good luck..

Northwest will probably route you through Minneapolis. You might want to look to see if it will be cheaper to fly a different airline there then get a roundtrip from Minneapolis on NW.

Flying into North Dakota is expensive!

Wow- all fares I am finding through NW are 750+. Even through Fargo, which would require renting a car. Maybe the train would be better........

Shucks I really want a UND interview, but I'm a MN resident and we're at a disadvantage in admissions (not as hopeless as out of state completely though). Gosh if Jude Heit wasn't so darned nice, but she is and I don't want to let her down. What should I do to get an interview?

I'm from the area and you cannot fly any other airlines - to Fargo it's NW or United and I'm not positive about GF, though I'm sure it's the same, if not less. I'm heading there tomorrow for my interview and had to fly NW from New York. Not ideal, but I'll get there.