North Dakota State University (NDSU)

Started by winkelk01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

winkelk01

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To currently enrolled students at NDSU, how would you rate the pharmacy school? Is it hard to get in? Are the professors any good?

Thanks
 
NDSU has a good pharmacy program. It's 3 years undergrad and 4 years Pharm School now. They moved away from the 6 year program. Tuition is reasonable and way cheaper than for profit schools and teachers are fine. I would say that its harder to get in if you don't have some attachment to ND or near by region.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It will definitely help, but the PCAT is not everything. It's just one part of their evaluation admission system.
 
I know that a high GPA and being a ND resident probably are huge factors as well. I'm not a native ND resident, so that more than likely goes against me. I will probably apply to several places. I was just curious about what currently enrolled students thought of the school.